Dog Bites Shark

Elton

I saw this on You've Been Framed the other night. I knew it would be on YouTube somewhere:)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I saw this on You've Been Framed the other night. I knew it would be on YouTube somewhere:)

Thats so spooky, my mate was telling me about it last night, thought he'd had one to many jars!

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

I'm disgusted, its obviously a cheap stunt to make a few bl$$dy dollars. Badger baiting springs to mind! Sorry to say but images like these make me understand how the antis feel and I cannot blame them. Sad to see this clip on AN. :wallbash:

Safety habits last a lifetime.

Sad to see this clip on AN. :wallbash:

Trust me - if AN owned YouTube, I wouldn't be posting here from a cold Suffolk bedroom ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Trust me - if AN owned YouTube, I wouldn't be posting here from a cold Suffolk bedroom ;)

Like it :thumbs:

You tube rocks for cheering yourself up!

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

I'm disgusted, its obviously a cheap stunt to make a few bl$$dy dollars. Badger baiting springs to mind! Sorry to say but images like these make me understand how the antis feel and I cannot blame them. Sad to see this clip on AN. :wallbash:

:clap2: I feel it wasn't in the best of taste either but it was a bit humourous. As you say, ammo for the antis. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 7 2006, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: I feel it wasn't in the best of taste either but it was a bit humourous. As you say, ammo for the antis. :clap2:

At first I thought it was amusing then realised it was clearly set up for the camera. Disgusting, sickening to see what lengths some mindless idiots will go.

lighten up you lot, who says the dog didnt jump in on its own accord unplanned?

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"