Who's fishing the weekend

GB

Hi Gareth,

There are a few different places to launch around Bala. With the forecast South Wester's, then I reckon we could probably get out (without getting too wet).

Regards the Lakes: Was thinking of having a ride up over the Christmas break, maybe for the tourney and have a meet up with SDD, if he's about :)

Coniston is the only lake I've fished but am willing to try Grasmere or Windermere.

Stu. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Gareth,

There are a few different places to launch around Bala. With the forecast South Wester's, then I reckon we could probably get out (without getting too wet).

Regards the Lakes: Was thinking of having a ride up over the Christmas break, maybe for the tourney and have a meet up with SDD, if he's about :)

Coniston is the only lake I've fished but am willing to try Grasmere or Windermere.

Now that is a tempting idea about the lakes but I dont think the brownie points are gonna stretch that far.

Unless. The F.P.O could do with a new car. Now if it apeared outside on the morning of the 25th with a big bow tied on it I rekon brownie points wont be an issue :D

As for Bala I will give you a bell on Saturday morning :thumbs:

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Hi Gareth,

Hey Nifty and GB

Count me in anytime for the lakes :yeah: Would value all the tips I can get for pike fishing, so yak ready to be slung on the motor at a moments notice :)

Martin, again any weekend / day yer like marra :yeah: The sea is like the perfect storm here at the moment, but always find calm waters on them lakes I am sure :) and fingers crossed for next weekend for the sea!, you never know!

Could do with getting that yak of mine in the water before the planks start to shrink :rolleyes:

SDD~~~~~~~ :sun:

Probably Rockley park, poole Harbor

Cheers Phil.

Richi, is this the best car park for launch? I'm getting rag, do I need squid/anything else?

post-8675-1165575925_thumb.jpg

(maybe we can blag some pubes if we hang around the women's toilets :bigemo_harabe_net-163: )

Edited by paintfly

Cheers Phil.

Richi, is this the best car park for launch? I'm getting rag, do I need squid/anything else?

(maybe we can blag some pubes if we hang around the women's toilets :bigemo_harabe_net-163: )

Just take rag,and plenty of it.There are still loads of crabs around with this warm weather.

I usually put 3 or 4 rag on each hook(Just head hook them) so there is a nice big bait for the flounder to see:)

zzippy2.gif

Cheers Phil.

Mate you aint gonna have to worry about getting them in the toilet, i went to that car park about 3-4 weeks ago at 4:30am with my kayak. I swear that has to be a serious dogging hotspot or summit!!!! There was a constant stream of cars pulling up lights out for a bit and then off again!!!!! I dont think my bright head lamp was appreciated as i looked around in bemusement!!!

I caught nowt by the way few bites in the dark but the crabs were horrific it was ok when the tide got going and you can drift a bit. Get some spoon rigs with some bright beads.

GB, Can't do Saturday but may go to Bala Sunday if you or anyone else fancies it :)

I reckon Llangorse will be too badly affected by all the rain for this weekend :(

The weather forecast is crap on Sunday (also heard some sort of severe weather warning on the radio...). Let me know if you're going though might not be as bad as they say.. :2::lol:

Malibu 2

The weather forecast is crap on Sunday (also heard some sort of severe weather warning on the radio...). Let me know if you're going though might not be as bad as they say.. :2::lol:

BBC quote: "Friday 8 December EARLY WARNING Yet another period of very wet and windy weather is expected on Sunday and Monday. Winds are likely to gust in the order of 60mph but the more disruptive element is rain. Western Scotland, northwest England, north and west Wales may accumulate 60 to 80mm of rain. This added to recent rainfall may produce flooding. The Environment Agency in England and Wales and SEPA in Scotland will issue flood warnings as appropriate Further updates will appear here."

:wallbash:

Malibu 2