PHOTO & PRESS

merlino     bill

OI OI,

just had my very first picture put in the ANGLERS MAIL i know it dont mean much to most of you as you dont read them anymore but im buzzing like a chainsaw couldent belive my eye's.

:clap::clap::clap::thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Well done Bill! :)

What was the picture of?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Well done that man and yes I do know what it means to you.

I always had a bit of a dream to be in Angling Times - I used to get AT when I was a lad.

Thought I had the opportunity this year with my 13lb barbel - sent the pic off, "yes that'll be in next weeks", "sorry missed the deadline it'll be in the following week" etc. etc.

Never went in. I was a bit gutted. Next time I won't bother trying.

Well done Bill! :)

What was the picture of?

[/quote

OI OI,

A ghost carp about 8lb it was solid.

yes peter thats the one & there wasn't a mark on it anywhere.

spindle my friend keep trying m8, im in for a daft cap & free line just for sending an e.mail.

what makes it sweet is it was round my son's feet in the margin's & he tried all ways to get it then all of a sudden he said its gone i was sat opposit him just as he said it i striked & had it on. WOW ( son not a happy bunny )...............thank's for the nice word's

bill (merlino)

there you go

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Bill,it doesnt matter what us old cynics think about the angling press or putting captures in them! If it gives you pleasure (and judging from the smile the fish obviously did!) then go for it!

Well done on catching it and even more well done on enjoying it!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Bill,it doesnt matter what us old cynics think about the angling press or putting captures in them! If it gives you pleasure (and judging from the smile the fish obviously did!) then go for it!

Well done on catching it and even more well done on enjoying it!

Haha niceone dad,i fed that fish for hours on meat then it ran on off an threw itself on his hook.damn the man,well i atleast got to take the photo (sound of sobbing)and yes he did enjoy rubbing it in. :lol: