Continuation of "snatchers week in June"

Newt

Hi Snatcher

Just how many are you expecting on your week. I need to know how many cows to rustle for the barbie.

Just a thought, could have it down at East Tarbert and run trips to the flat rock for fresh mackerel to Barbie, They say the fresher the better. I recon if i wind the boat up we could put them on still wriggling.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go up about 12 posts I have done an approx body count and it is 10ish !!!

Dorothy thinks its only 5 or 6 so ssshhhh lets play trains :cool:

Just hope the weather permits a barbie mate,we are not freeloaders and can chuck in say £5 a man,that should cover the grub and also bring our own booze. Will have to toss a coin for the drivers though.

As far as location we are just the players,you are the director. Would Martin and Loise do a joint one at the Clash?? Just a thought Ian.

See you in 2 weeks maybe and plug those lush lures with your chaps :cool:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Sounds fine wee man. Did Katlyn get sorted ok at the hospital?

More to the point found any buried treasure with my metal detector yet. The deal was 50/50 was it not. No sticking gold coins down your wellies mind

Off to Auchenlarie tomorrow for the weekend then back to my caravan 2 weeks later. Hopefully we can all meet up again. Really enjoyed it last time,especialy my go on that toy elephant in the park :cool:

Can you and your sister look after your mam and dad please,thank you.

See all you tacks shortly X

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Nice one Ian,was it the Clash or Ship see you shortly.

Uncle Nester off to Auchenlarie in about one hour. Giz a bell when you arrive on Suday. May leave a few fish for you :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

As you know snatcher we didnt get because the conditions were awfull and the fishing just as bad.......

Dont mind bad weather if fishing is good, but a Peter had been out and said it was desperate, nothing doing, we fished a competition flattie match on Saturday, OK, and then killed crabs on the east coast on Sunday to passs the time before the fish start moving in to the weed beds

You missed nothing at Auchenlarie Chris apart from a good beer swilling session.

I am now in serious training for "lads week".light the blue touch paper and retire :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Breaking news,Norrie is steaming to Drummore in his new "toy" on Sunday 19th. I assume he has arranged digs in the village as my caravan is well chocca now.

I am sure if we asked him nicely he may take us out fishing for a bit,especially if we all tip up for the fuel etc.

It will be a manic week,cannot wait :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair