Continuation of "snatchers week in June"

Newt

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello boys sorry i ain't posted in a whlie ,school and other things have kept me too busy

we might catch a few fish 2day, seen as i'm much beter than i was a day ago, just as soon as the house work is done

got to go now by

Spanner is it Thur 23rd when you are coming down? You are welcome to the floor space but you may get trodden on during the night due to nature calls

An alterative is that Martin the site owner has just started to allow tents onto the park again. Room for about 4 or 5 small tents. He is charging £5 a night. Shower block and toilets available.

Norrie Freddie says can we let him know asap about timings for the launch. Depending on the weather/wind it will either be a tractor launch at Drummore or a 4x4 launch at Port Logan. Freddie said he will skipper the boat as well to put you onto the marks if you want.

Had a few beers with Sir Ian last night and I think he indicated that on the Sunday you could launch with him and follow his boat. Due to the fact that this conversation took part in the pub and I may have picked it up wrong best give him a PM

See you mad lot shortly :)

Oh by the way we have orginised a "Darts Open" at the Clash on the Tues and a quiz on the Wed :)

Thanks for the hug Caitlin X

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The tent spot is just 20yds from the shore. In fact it is ideal for yakking right in front of the caravan park. It is an easy launch as well and no rip tides at all.

It is good mixed ground so armed with a spinning rod and popper/spinner/Snatcher launce you should getamongst the bass ok.

You will also be just 60/70 yds from the pub :)

The owners are Martin and Loise,here is there tel no 01776840632. If you are going to camp I would book in advance in case they get busy. Tell them you are part of Snatchers party.

Looking forward to meeting you. Do you intend to start toping as soon as you arrive on the Thursday. We can try and get some fresh mackeral for you if you want. :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Plan B Spanner. We are out with Ian Burrett on the Thursday toping so will get mackeral for bait. Will ask the skipper (Spike) to give us a 10 min mackeral stop on the way back so we will have fresh fish for the Friday. That will have to be the day for our shore tope session at Terrally. Tack4 and I fancy it anyway. Are you still up for dropping our baits out about 100yds?

Also have a 10l rubby dubby pot. If I can get hold of a float we could maybe utilise that for bringing in the tope,what do you think. Could you safely paddle a 10l tub full of mashed up mackeral about 100yds out?

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

If it's still ok I will try to get down, weekend is out again as I have booked another wedding for the first Sat.

Camping sounds like fun, I will give them a ring to see if there is any space.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Sounds like a plan David - if you get washed out you can always dive into the caravan :)

Looking forward to seeing you all. :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair