Continuation of "snatchers week in June"

Newt

Leave a few fish for us for lads week please :):)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope atually having a weekend in my house in Whitley Bay for a change :(

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Evening tack4,just about to have my medicinal red wine then off to tie some lures. Whats happening in "gods country" at the moment?

Lads week,get there on the 18th in the early afternoon,will then be sorting out the fishing gear for my sqaud. I will be respooling 3 of the spinning reels and then I may go plugging in front of the caravan park. Not sure what "young snatcher" Terry and Dale will be doing,would

guess at going on the drink I will be saving myself for the Sat night at the Clash - a Neil Diamond impersonator,having said that will probably finish up down at the Ship :)

Hopefully Norrie will sort his launch with Freddie and will join us later on. Norrie there is a small boat park at the back of the pub,think it takes 3 boats. Come into the bar and grab us and we will give you a hand to unhook/park up. We will check up with Martin and Loise where he would like the boat parked.

Depending on the weather/wind may fancy a few hours at the end of the Mull on the Sunday after a few mackeral for a barbie :) Fancy joining us with your wains?

Fellow Geordies Peter Harris and the totally insane Uncle Nester join us at some stage on the Sunday and are with us for the week

Gannet hopes to link up Mon to Wed with us and is booked into the village. One of his relatives is not very well at the moment so lets hope he can make it.

Spanner and Saint and one yak join us on the Thursday,they are camping on the bottom field but will join us for brekkie Fri and Sat.

Not sure about David W-whether he is camping or squeezing in with us or what days he is coming down.

If I have forgotten anyone please shout up!

Bring it on :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatch, Will do as you suggest mate....

but, i'm still bringing bait....and will call you before I leave sunny Central Scotland.... .

DavidW squeeze in anywhere ???? that will be some sight !!!! :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Are you digging your own worms,I suppose we would not see them going to waste Norrie :)

Did you get in touch with Ian Burrett as to where and at what time he is launching on the Sunday?

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

damn blast women sh*t...daft thing gone and decided she wants a romantic weekend next weekend, this time i cant get out of it as we have both been working such funny hifts Ive not seen sight of her for ages. Guys I dont think ill be down next weekend... this weekend Im out however, Ill just have to catch twice as many fish

Unlucky Dan :(

Will be putting up the date for next years "Snatchers Week" asap. My caravan is fully booked for next year now but as I have said elsewhere on this thread there are a lot of places to book in locally and the prices are not steep.

There is also camping for the "hardier" element

When I put up next years dates I will put up as many contacts for accomodation as I can. Methinks it may become a popular event. Also if I get the dates up early enough Ian Burrett may have some places available for anyone fancying a dabble at the excellent tope and pollacking in Luce Bay. Watch this space :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

lets get this year out the way before you put it in the angling times

There should be a prize for best fish from the boat and best shore caught fish, all put 50 p in or something like....

Get the new owners at the clash t oput a fiver in and have a little presentation, we do that in the winter on the ne coast with the boys

Ah know its only fun so dont go daft and ask for a pound