Are you a fiend?

Stoaty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry MJB but mine was a statement of fact, some fish do have dog on the menu and if you dont think accusation and sarcasm came into your post then far be it for me to deny you that.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

hmm how about you two agreeing to disagree and letting sleeping dogs lie without hooks or rigs of any sort

I for one have viewed far too much bickering on here of late and respect both of your opinions MJB for your SWFF tips and flies cheers mate

ORCA for puting up with davy you you have all our symapathies how are they by the way

PLEASE OH PLEASE LETS NOT FIGHT

my kids littletack4 and misstack4 get very upset when thety read some of the threads when squables start.

i think any one would be appallled by the initial incident with the dog and to livebait or not i dont have an answer.

i use fresh dug lug and rag have yet to livebait fish but who knows?

for those who used to throw back mackeral for them only to die and end up as neptunes food ...........which is worse?

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

tack4:

hmm how about you two agreeing to disagree and letting sleeping dogs lie without hooks or rigs of any sort

Posted Image

ORCA for puting up with davy you you have all our symapathies how are they by the way

Posted Imagethey are all having a rare time, catching fish, eating and drinking

PLEASE OH PLEASE LETS NOT FIGHT

Posted Image

my kids littletack4 and misstack4 get very upset when thety read some of the threads when squables start.  Posted Image

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.