Are you a fiend?

Stoaty

londoner yes! hardman probly not :rolleyes:

just amazes me that u think its just a big hoax by the antis or somthing cooked up by the tabloids? im also pretty sinical when it coms to the press but find it very difficult not to bye into this, arfetr all the info from various other sources!

but just for the sake of any easy life YES YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT ITS ALL A LIE!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conger tamer

geffaz

i dont claim to be right,i just think that the way the world is today this would have stired up a hell of a lot of more stink than a tabliod?

by the way hello, what do you mainly fish for mate??

alright mate (shakes hand!!)

alsorts mate but for the last 5 years ive been into the specimen carp scene, but totaly disalusioned with it now!

just got back into my beach casting and had a couple of nice shoolies in the last week nothing big but feels good to be doing some real fishing for wild fish and not shooting fish in a barrel if you no wot i mean! up for anything realy wreckings good, like pike bashing in the winter!

also wont to get a kayak for next year as im about to mins from the sea!

wot about you bruv?

Just been looking at this picture again...

First off that ain't a puppy but what does suprise me is the lack of trauma around the exit area of the prongs - No reddening, blood etc... it really does appear superimposed also assuming this prong is just through the soft tissue of the lip area then would it really be expected to to hold?

Posted Image

nah its defo though the snout! if ther is some infection it will be inside i say if?

atleast they used barbless lol!

sheet wot am i saying!!!

wrong wrong wrong!

Fake or not it looks bl**dy disgusting to me and certainly discredits this forum for me. :mad:

I fail to see how such a subject deserves so much attention and light hearted banter. :mad:

This forum does so much good work and as far as I am concerned this thread is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

geffaz:

nah its defo though the snout! if ther is some infection...

I would have expected to see a lot of trauma (tearing) to the flesh given that there are reports that this dog was apparently live baited , escaped and then found.

Even if the animal was just rigged up then I would expect to see tearing of the flesh from it writhing around.

Just my observations.

mr davidson from wales...no offence david but what is the name of this forum,,,,, er fishing i dont think anyone on this message board has actually used a live dog as bait, and as it has been in every paper world wide for the last two or three days i think it is a good topic of conversation i have enjoyed reading it... us talking about this matter never made them french reunion or whatever they are put a live dog on the hook. if it whas about a different subject i could understand your objection but like i say see fishing is what they where doing been right or wrong,, anyway the way my fishings been going latly i would be happy to catch a dog fish lol not using a dog to catch a fish.

since when does anyone go sea fishing and use barbless hooks??? also if you chucked a dog off behind the boat and pulled it along the hooks would rip out as the flesh is nt strong enough there. its made up by some sick anti,s IMO