Elton and the Mods...

nick

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you need to read this:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/bbrules.htm

I have quoted the most important bit pertinent to this discussion.

By registering, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. Users may only maintain one active registration. In other words, it's one registration per person. By accepting this agreement, you certify that you have no other registration with Anglers' Net.

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Maybe you need to read this:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/bbrules.htm

I have quoted the most important bit pertinent to this discussion.

By registering, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. Users may only maintain one active registration. In other words, it's one registration per person. By accepting this agreement, you certify that you have no other registration with Anglers' Net.

:thumbs:

Edited by les middy

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

And I would guess that having an account which is suspended still counts as having an account - that's why they suspend accounts rather than cancelling them.

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Are multiple accounts allowed - I know thy are possible as I have 2 with the same email address :rolleyes:

:thumbs:

LOL Just posting this in jest - as I've had my first beer in ages, but....

You're all naughty boys :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

now now children, if you're not man enough to post uner your own name and fight your own battles then I suggest you grow up :rolleyes:

I'm off to sort out my clothes for work and a friends funeral tomorrow, real life, real people. One that used to post on here and loved a good 'debate' and said as much when I last him a few days before he died but to my knowledge did not hide behind other names.

Listen to yourselves as this is just heading for another 'debate'

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Lyn,

Please give Gerry all our respects - especially those of us who met him and respected him as a real man. That said, he touched the hearts of many a forum 'member' and will be missed by us all, even those who were never blessed to meet him.

Cheers,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Lyn - the same from Jan & me as well if you would.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

So smack my bum! Please!

Now that is just taking the pi$$ out of Elton and the mods and rubbing their noses in it

and to a certain extent the forum members who abide by the rules

you want more than your bum smacking

your IP address wants blocking for good :lock:

the above is only my opinion, it's not my web site mores the pity

Edited by les middy

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.