Crewsaver drysuit collar

kayakkarma

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you've tried mine on so you know what you'll get and heard all the comments, not sure why the Add' says brass zip because I'm sure it's stainless steel.

Welcome to the Power Rangers then mate! :clap2: only VHF, Fishfinder, Compass, GPS, Anchor, etc.etc. to go :blink:

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

I thought you paid £260 DS?

Yep you are right it was £260 not £360.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Yep you are right it was £260 not £360.

amazing how them chocolate bars help the memory :rolleyes:

[quote name='paintfly' date='Jan 2 2007, 10:52 PM' post='70

I was wondering what happened to that photo

Remind me not to anchor down wind of you when you're eating a chocolate bar :rolleyes:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Just to add my tuppence worth. I got the hyperdry pro which has latex socks and neoprene neck and cuffs. I dont like latex neck or cuffs, a collar may seem nice but I dont like them as they get in the way and velcro wrist straps are a nightmare for me they catch on everything, so much so that I hacked the ones on my £150 cag off after a while. Food for thought. It's a shame you cant take a few different models out to try.

Each to thier own, it's a personal choice I suppose.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

amazing how them chocolate bars help the memory :rolleyes:

Fruit and Nut I believe. :lol:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Well you've tried mine on so you know what you'll get and heard all the comments, not sure why the Add' says brass zip because I'm sure it's stainless steel.

Welcome to the Power Rangers then mate! :clap2: only VHF, Fishfinder, Compass, GPS, Anchor, etc.etc. to go :blink:

Yeh, cheers overrun, I reckon we will be clones soon, same yak, same Power Rangers drysuit etc. I will be round your house to copy the rest of your set up at the weekend ha ha!! :thumbs::clap2:

I will order the drysuit in the next couple of days, then we will give Magazine Lane a go for those numerous flatties, YES??

Paul :thumbs:

Yeh, cheers overrun, I reckon we will be clones soon, same yak, same Power Rangers drysuit etc. I will be round your house to copy the rest of your set up at the weekend ha ha!! :thumbs::clap2:

I will order the drysuit in the next couple of days, then we will give Magazine Lane a go for those numerous flatties, YES??

Paul :thumbs:

YES indeed :clap2::clap2: could be some Plaice around other marks judging comments on the Solent Catch report thread.

BTW have you had a go in the P13 yet?

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

YES indeed :clap2::clap2: could be some Plaice around other marks judging comments on the Solent Catch report thread.

BTW have you had a go in the P13 yet?

Unfortunately not mate, Ill before, during and now after Xmas, real bummer. Cant wait to get out though and catch some big flounders in numbers and of course give the new yak a spin. I have a mate who lives in marchwood and fishes the venue regularly by boat. I know he catches plenty because he takes great delight in showing me the picys.

I probably wont get the time to rig the yak out yet, that will come later.

I will contact you with a match date ha ha!! and of course if any other yakkers fancy it.

Paul :clap2::clap2:

Unfortunately not mate, Ill before, during and now after Xmas, real bummer. Cant wait to get out though and catch some big flounders in numbers and of course give the new yak a spin. I have a mate who lives in marchwood and fishes the venue regularly by boat. I know he catches plenty because he takes great delight in showing me the picys.

I probably wont get the time to rig the yak out yet, that will come later.

I will contact you with a match date ha ha!! and of course if any other yakkers fancy it.

Paul :clap2::clap2:

Sorry to hear you are Moby Dick, don't forget the AnglersAfloat tournament part two later this month, will want something longer than a Flounder though, Dogfish favourite (how can I say that :headhurt: )

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20