Yaks Army

Snatcher

Posted Image

Posted Image

As promised your "army" is now on the march. Used mainly Newts hooks and put on chain bead eyes. It is a very simple construction so did some speed tying. To knock out 40 took only 3 cans of Miller!

Dish them out amongst your fellow yakers for field testing. Also stuck in the box my 4 first generation poppers for you to try. As can be seen from the photograph they are certainly bouyant. Not keen on the goo-goo eyes though.Am working on the second generation this afternoon - I have a cunning plan!

Enjoy the lures and Newt and I wish you all the best for your future yaking ventures

[ 19. February 2005, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Snatcher ]

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Newt,

I am off to Ireland for a spot of bass bashing towards the end of April - I wouldn't mind blagging a couple of those hearing aid poppers to try if I can. Bloody cheek I know seeing as I am a new boy!

Simon Everett.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

LOL - Simon, I don't tie the things. Snatcher does the honors there. My contributions so far has been sending him various hook styles that are common in the US and rare in the UK so he can give them a try. In return he has sent me some of his lures to toss at largemouth bass.

Unfortunately the largemouth is a warm water fish and very inactive this time of year so I haven't even wet one of the lures yet but come March/April and warming water will see some serious fishing time with my Snatcher-specials. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Simon the deal is I do not do freebies now - but I exchange. Will give you "a mixed bag" to try - in return giz hooks or fly tying material.

Hooks - 2/0 to 4/0

Material Lureflash silver/gold stuff

Will PM my addy now

You will get your gear within 2 weeks - tight lines Simon

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy