How not to Pike fish.

pikergonecarpin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959
damnit, anyone have the video in their cache ? i never got to send it to the bailiffs. please have a look

Ask the bailiff if they know Mick Fenion.

Kneeshot for that kind of people

gr jerry

Neckshot is also good but i think that 's then a to fast method :rolleyes:

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

Guest Brumagem Phil
Kneeshot for that kind of people

gr jerry

Neckshot is also good but i think that 's then a to fast method :rolleyes:

Thats the trouble with you dutch......far too bloody liberal :rolleyes::lol:

But did they learn anything from the critisism they recieved? will they seek some instruction or advice,will they learn (as most had to at one point?) or just carry on as usual? did anyone living local to them decry their actions BUT offer to show them? or was it (despite their in excusable behaviour) just another case of it being easier to critisise than help?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Guest Ferret1959
But did they learn anything from the critisism they recieved? will they seek some instruction or advice,will they learn (as most had to at one point?) or just carry on as usual? did anyone living local to them decry their actions BUT offer to show them? or was it (despite their in excusable behaviour) just another case of it being easier to critisise than help?

I would offer but I think in the drunken state they were in I'd have my offer of education declined. :(