Isle of Wight advice please

dbrennan

I Am staying near Freshwater for a long weekend in Feb with some friends, However none of the rest of them fish so I will probably be only able to grab a 3-4 hour session. Can anybody advise me on targets bait etc to make the most of a short session.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

I Am staying near Freshwater for a long weekend in Feb with some friends, However none of the rest of them fish so I will probably be only able to grab a 3-4 hour session. Can anybody advise me on targets bait etc to make the most of a short session.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

:clap2: February is the worst month of the year on the central south coast, including the IOW, so, unless you are desperate to wet a line, leave the rods at home would be my advice but if you ring Scotties they may tell you a different story as they are on the Island and it could be a late departure for the flounders, due to the above average water temperatures, or an early arrival of the plaice. Be lucky, make that call. :clap2:

Hi all

bar february whats the usaul quality if the isle of wight?any good spots etc ?:)

just curious (maybe sometime i may get to try it out:)

cheers all

steve

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Try a PM to the man with bells on.

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/