Mullet, Madness

Stoaty

No I reckon this global warming will bring the bonefish within casting range of me at Drummore! The stuff of dreams eh :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical of the time of year . . Out to my car this morning . . minus 9 ! Only warmed up to minus 7 when I reached the M25 ( junction 4 ). Methinks my expection of an early season will have to go on hold.

Andrew Boyd

Typical of the time of year . . Out to my car this morning . . minus 9 ! Only warmed up to minus 7 when I reached the M25 ( junction 4 ). Methinks my expection of an early season will have to go on hold.

:clap2: Only went to minus 2 here and it's now plus 4 so it's still looking good. :clap2:

Wow, glad to learn it went back, but what a fantastic fish, it's fin purfect, well done that angler.

My best is 6lb 7, beating Matt's 5 1/2 . . then he goes and gets 7lb 2 and set's a new target. Grerrrrrrrrrr :wallbash:

Andrew Boyd

hehe andrew, i'll have a fishless summer and then you beat it and i'll beat that again.

that day was realy a red letter day, catching 2 a 7lb 2oz and a 5lb 4oz and lost another 1 of around 6lb-6lb 8oz.

matt

Hia's All

hehe andrew, i'll have a fishless summer and then you beat it and i'll beat that again.

that day was realy a red letter day, catching 2 a 7lb 2oz and a 5lb 4oz and lost another 1 of around 6lb-6lb 8oz.

matt

Andrew

There you go Mr Jammy Dodger speaks he would catch Mullet out of a puddle knowing his Luck :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

tony

i would only catch em' out of a puddle if i was on the phone to my dad

Which is all the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Andrew Boyd

He even phones him when he is out in a boat sitting next to him; ask Five Bellies???

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.