"Real Life" is sometimes funnier!

Huge_Vitae

Bloody irresponsible wallaby owners :angry:

Agreed John, them Aussies just have no thought for their environment, they should clean up after their natives when 'we' are visiting.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

An 'incident' from my time in the East Kimberley Region of Western Australia.

45 years ago, working in the Kimberlies, December and about 110 F in the waterbag. Bloke broken down at the side of the road, I pulled up to help him; his car had a boiling radiator. Was chatting to him about taking ample water in the outback because, in those days, tourism was not really done and cars were few and far between. (actually camped 24 hours on the road a couple of years earlier without seeing another vehicle).
Anyhow, this bloke was a rather overweight pom with a very red face and a knotted hankie on his head. I noticed a wide brimmed hat in the back seat and suggested that would be better...His reply," nay lad it meks me look daft." BTW he was from Manchester...

• Like 1

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.