Labour wins again - future of our seas now????

Tel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they got a bloody nose, but they didnt get knockyed out, mores the pitty.

Ben Bradshaw I feel is full of hot air, although I hope that Im wrong.

As for Gordon, well if he doesnt opt for a sea angling lisence I will be verry suprised now US SEA ANGLERS HAVE POINTED OUT WHAT WE ARE WORTH. I thinks we may of shot our selves in the foot there lads.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Guest stevie cop

I think so too Sam. Before we educated them as to the worth of RSA, they were ignorant. Now they know that we are a nice juicy **** just waiting to be ******!

What?

i wont pay unless they can dangle big bass before me first.,.,

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Guest jay_con

You might actually see closed areas as a result of the annual meet in Brussels this year. I know on the quiet that the fishermen think this is highly possible. I read somewhere that they are getting quite concerned.

Without the fear of losing votes Bradshawe or the next cowboy they put in place may actually do what should have been done last year - vote in favour of closing areas.

Guest stevie cop

Have you seen Leon Roskilly's website Steve? It called sea anglers conservation network and there are links to it on this site. Or it's all part of the same, I don't know, but it's worth a read.

steve B, when you say if we "all" keep on having a go, how many of all the sea anglers in this country do you think that is, i would take a guess of maybe less than 1% of them bother to write at all, i have over 100 anglers in my local club and ive been trying my damnedest to get even one or two of them to put a couple of words on paper for the last two or so years yet to no avail. apathy, laziness,and look mate i just wanna go fishing, are some of the excuses i have been given. they are quite content to catch just a couple of slugs to win a bit of beer money in the fortnitely club match, its been so long since they caught anything decent that they now except the poor quality of our inshore fishing sport. and there gentlemen lies one of the biggest problems facing us and unless we address this we are not going to get much support even from our own side.

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

I landed one of 13lb pluss 3 others of around 10lb yesterday, an angling boat fishing nearby two days on the trot had some nice bass, you must be fishing in the wrong place Steve B.

I fish to live and live to fish.