New C-Tug

Prowler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could spend it on this!! :thumbs:

hahahahaahaha :rolleyes:

I did a bbq for one today lol ,bloody veggies ;)

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

hahahahaahaha :rolleyes:

I did a bbq for one today lol ,bloody veggies ;)

Nudge up a bit bud! The MD of the famous local cumberland sausage and bacon / ham maker of the region (woodalls) is my pal, so guess what is coming your way in may / June? yeehhhaaa :thumbs: You may even have to make room for the odd fish, subject to your local knowledge / scouting skills (note to self, buy some in just in case ha ha) :lol:

Have a look! http://www.richardwoodall.com/

Not long now bud, counting the getups! :clap2:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

All our love to you and yours :wub: (veggies or not!)

Dave

post-6361-1176077447_thumb.jpg

Richie woodhalls :thumbs: Dont be a tight arse Dave and treat them to a full shank whist your at it , after all her majesty cant be wrong! Thought of you stuck at work the other day - fishing was poor but the scenery and paddling was inspirational , next time maybe :rolleyes: Was surprised at how little tidal movement there was but it was nearly a flat calm!!

Ok Prowler 13

Guy's,

Just got a C-Tug myself and after a couple of DIY jobs (mostly to heavy,not collapsable and mostly failed eventually :wallbash: ), it works like a dream. Having a Perception Freedom storage is always a bit of a problem but the new chariot collapses down and fits thro the front hatch the wheels go in the rear tank well.

Cheers,

Nemo :D

Nemo,

Perception Freedom Angler

Richie woodhalls :thumbs: Dont be a tight arse Dave and treat them to a full shank whist your at it , after all her majesty cant be wrong! Thought of you stuck at work the other day - fishing was poor but the scenery and paddling was inspirational , next time maybe :rolleyes: Was surprised at how little tidal movement there was but it was nearly a flat calm!!

How sick was I Martin :( I look at the sea all day in my job, which is soul destroying when its like that. Sounds like you had a good time mate! sometimes its just nice to have a paddle :thumbs:

Will have to catch up on yer next trip Martin :thumbs:

p.s. If I can cadge a full shank, its goin in my pantry ha ha :lol:

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

Stop it guys i'm drooling..............Dave I think were going to be heading up your way this year for a little break (well talk about it when ya over), I dont suppose there's anywhere around there that hires out yaks?, failing that i'll take mine and we will drive up (now now Steph, ooh heck) :headhurt:

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Hi Grant how are ya? all settled in to married life in St John's??

Went out good friday, better saturday and crap monday, no mackerel for me yet, a couple of big Pollack which I released and a sandeel which made for good live bait on a running ledger but with no takers released relatively unharmed.........

Did a bit of plugging around Devils hole (ooer) had a couple of schoolie followers which is always nice to see, and of course the puffins are back to take the micky, they make catching sandeels a fine art which iv'e yet to grasp, cheeky gits.

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

I got a c-tug delivered yesterday from Up and Under, 24 hour delivery WOW. I've tried it on the tarpon, venus and the Pelican and it's a good fit on all three. It fits in the hatch of the Tarpon and Pelly and it sems well built and it goes up the kerb no probs. Time will tell if it's up to the job.

As for the strap I gave up and used a cam strap instead.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I