Kayaking in rougher areas?

SeaDooDavid

Now my kind of people (please excuse us if the rest of you have fallen asleep :rolleyes:

A few pics for you......

First, my best mate.

CIMG0435.jpg

Charlie - Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Great gun dog and totally fearless.

Now a few toys.

schmidt1.jpg

cameradump020.jpg

pump1.gif

And lastly Charlie and I - i'm the one in some rubber for the kinky faction

cameradump037.jpg

:clap2:

The Wild Geese!!!

You couldn't get any more cryptic Simon now could you? No wait....ignore that...you probably could and that would be just too intense.

<_<

Sorry Scotsgun. I assumed you would know who Chopper Read is. Getting nearly as cryptic as that strange Simon fella.

I was speaking to a few people from GB the other day and they left me with the impression that Mark Brandon 'Chopper' Read was a household name over there. I was a bit surprised at that, but there you go. Notoriety has a way of getting around. He is a very funny media savvy crook that writes and performs about his life as a crim. There was a film made about him 5/6 years ago and it is really, really good. Black comedy starring Eric Bana called - strangely enuff - 'Chopper '. A slice of life from where I grew up in Melbourne that captures the spirit and tone of the times perfectly.

Anyway, I thought that you bore a striking physical resemblance to him. No offence meant, but if you go to this link you'll see what I mean.

http://www.chopperread.com/

:)