ITS TEAMING WITH SMALL CODLING AGAIN

big_cod1

Nice to here you were catching cod on shads Big Cod. Has that big storm moved the cod back onto bait or are you still managing to get them on lures ? How did the fishing go today ? I heard a rumour your old friend Darlington George hooked into a few good fish today.

:clap2: Papers should be with you tomorrow Glenn, Wednesday. :clap2:

Cheers Norm. Don't know if I told you but we are now getting them into both Whitby shops and my mate drops some off at Saltburn and Redcar which are 30 miles up the road. They are quite popular at the Whitby shop (rods and reels) as the owner was asking where they were when I delayed in taking the last lot down.

Cheers Norm. Don't know if I told you but we are now getting them into both Whitby shops and my mate drops some off at Saltburn and Redcar which are 30 miles up the road. They are quite popular at the Whitby shop (rods and reels) as the owner was asking where they were when I delayed in taking the last lot down.

:clap2: That's good to hear. I know, I get phone calls if they think they're late. They should be in the shops by the last Friday in the month. They're early this month because my wife took Tuesday off work to label and send them because she's been asked to work Thurday, that's dedication, a day in lieu instead of overtime. :clap2: