Huntley trial

mr motorola

This sounds crazy , but here goes

Is there any information openly available (to the public) of the trial of ian huntley , wordings etc?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

No idea if they would release it or indeed still have it, but sky did run a rather difficult to read live manuscript on their sky news service I think (or time delayed, not sure). I am guessing it's a research thing, in which case even if you cannot get it online you may well be able to write them a nice letter asking for help.

Ian W

This sounds crazy , but here goes

Is there any information openly available (to the public) of the trial of ian huntley , wordings etc?

Court stenographs, are in the public domain but I dont Know wether therre is a time limit involved,

Unless it is a matter of National security the law must be seen to be done hence the public gallerys in court.

Contact the recorder at the court in wich the verminous skum was tried (Sorry had to get that of my chest),

He or she should be able to tell you.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

does it state in the manuscript that he will be well and truly a unic when and if(i hope never)he gets out!!

maxine carr is still on the scene i see(sending coded lovey dovy letters)she should have been banged up for life along with tool head(politly put)

she has never given a rats butt about what he and she have done,and would be totally happy living out thier lives together and never sparing a second thought for what they did!!!

scum!! the pair off them ,and to think that waste of space carr is having all this protection and its all on the tax payer!

she`s laughing at the system because she knows she basically walked free and knew full well huntly had killed those two girls and i bet she even tried to help him do it!!.

rant over !!!hatred subsiding:)

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Guest Brumagem Phil

Billy, you really should stop reading the News of the World you know.....its got about as many facts in it as the Beano! :rolleyes:

I see now that Huntley is claiming that Maxine Carr slapped him and told him to cover it up. Quite honestly, what has he possibly got to gain by claiming that? It only goes to show what a low-life he really is. I would almost feel more sympathy for him if it had been true and he had tried to protect her. I only hope that Maxine Carr is completely forgotten about. She might be incredibly naive for having anything to do with him, but I certainly don't believe that she's another Myrah Hindley. Just forget about her.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.