Rod Licence still not arrived

phil dean

I've lost the print out from my rod licence application with the reference number on, i only found out this morning when I went to check my kit.

I bought the licence on the 1.4.07 by internet site, it still hasn't turned up.

I've bought the licence, I want to go fishing, the email acknowledgement hasn't been sent, and I'm starting to get really annoyed.

Has anyone else had this, is anyone else still waiting.

cheers

phil

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

I've lost the print out from my rod licence application with the reference number on, i only found out this morning when I went to check my kit.

I've bought the licence, I want to go fishing, the email acknowledgement hasn't been sent, and I'm starting to get really annoyed.

cheers

phil

Hi Phil -

For the last few years I've bought both of my licences by direct debit. Long queues to be served by a half-wit who doesn't know what a rod licence is, strikes me as a true disincentive to using the Post Office!

Mine arrived in yesterday's post delivered by DHL. It looks as if they're being batch posted. Hardly a ringing endorsement when a week after the licence becomes valid, and has been paid for, it arrives a week late.

Hopefully, your's has arrived by now, but if it hasn't, the EA can trace yor details by name, address and postcode, so a 'phone call may be help.

As for me, I've written to express my point of view about the tardy service.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Guest Ferret1959

If you have paid for your licence you can still fish.

The bailif can takes your details and if you are genunine you won't get in to bother.

I'm sure the licensing staff realise they have had a problem.

I had mine in the post but.............................not going fishing for a while. :):(

cheers

phil

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=73364

Guest Ferret1959

Plus it's only been a few days since you paid for your licence and there's bank holidays to consider. ;)

I sent of for mine via the net ten days ago and it still has not arrived. But to be honest I expected that at this time of year and I will give it at least another ten before I get on to the Environment Agency.

I acually had the same probelm a few years back! I realised I'd lost the printout when the baliff came around! They have a number they can call if you have lost/forgotten it! When the baliff rang it it was engaged (sods law of course) so if that fails you get a letter and you can prove when you ordered the licence then and everything is ok!

Rich

Bought mine April 6th - still not arrived.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Move to Scotland we don't have them :thumbs::clap2:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif