Best anchor for sand + Current?

JRT

Jerkey trev thats why the radar thread has had the most hits and is rated 5***** funny that jerkertrev

you are very quick with the insults shows you are very insecure and pathetic . you do have a lot of hits ,but quality is better than quantity . also i think most of the replies show they are laughing at you not with you.

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it was adults who enjoyed kayaking chatting and sharing useful imformation . not childish drivel

Acko, I for one am looking forward to your next post. Pity it wasn't April 1st (but then it wouldn't have worked half as well) I suspect the aggrieved voices are those who were a bit slow in pickin up on the true nature of the thread.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs::D

Jerkey trev thats why the radar thread has had the most hits and is rated 5***** funny that jerkertrev

Ah but there statistics and statistics!! One person , probably you , has rated the thread!!! :rolleyes:

So i'll rate it to bring it down and show how meanigless it is!!

Edited by Martin Hurst

Ok Prowler 13

Oh really :P see keep out of the water Twice as many

Edited by GB

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Lighten up guys, if jerky trev cant have a laugh on a site like this , then just imagine sitting with him on a kayak fishing for a few hours. oooweee!

its jerseytrev by the way no need for insults .and as you do not know me .who are you to comment.it is not about not having a laugh its about trying to boost your posts by drivel . it has been done before. a joke is fine first time but if it keeps getting repeated it gets boring very quickly .

:thumbs:

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

no it was adults who enjoyed kayaking chatting and sharing useful imformation . not childish drivel

WELL SAID Trev!! This is why I have left!!!

Clearly it is just a kid using the site for being stupid on. If the adult users just ignore him, he would go and play back on his gamesmaster forum or whatever!.

What a shame and a waste of what was a great site. I only logged back on just to see if it had got any better.......it hasn't.

See ya at Greve JT :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

And DONT bother replying, when home from school, Ackowhatever, I am not interested in anything you have to say.

Edited by SeaDooDavid

Bet you lot are caravaners they seem another lot that don't know how to live....Hope you are better fisherjerks than your sense of humour, there's a good program on c4 tonight about fishing knots

Cheers paintfly you must be one of us humans....

Bet you lot are caravaners they seem another lot that don't know how to live....Hope you are better fisherjerks than your sense of humour, there's a good program on c4 tonight about fishing knots

Cheers paintfly you must be one of us humans....

OK, well I thought your joke was a good one, others may not agree, but then you can't please all of the people... However, I'm not happy about the insults because you've lost any cool points you might have gained from a funny post. Please don't do it anymore. You're obviously a bloke who likes a laugh and I'm sure we'd get on at a yak meet, but this is mainly a serious forum which does a lot to promote our sport and is highly valued by its members, which is why you've had some negative responses. What people are REALLY interested in is yak fishing, so if all you're going to post is p*ss takes everyone will soon get bored with you, and if you can't get with the programme as regards the level of politeness that is shown on here, you'll get booted off, which I think would be a pity.

Trying not to sound too much like your Dad here, but maybe chill for a while and then come back with a cracking post about fish you have caught eh? :thumbs: