Cornwall hols - cont...

Marc J

25052007575gp6.jpg

25052007576df0.jpg

Then hooked something very big, battled for about 20mins ish, like being hooked to the bottom - but it was moving!!

Finally broke me (didn't have the tope reel on!) :o

Last cast back on the harbour wall in Porthleven - some biggish 3 bearded rockling in a gale!! Pics of the sunset & the

pub opposite where morris dancers serenaded us away back up north!!

27052007581rr0.jpg

28052007588gt5.jpg

28052007591kd9.jpg

28052007593tf3.jpg

Malibu 2

What a great report Marc.Those pollack are a decent size for down here,well done.

Jon.

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

What size were your conger? Did you catch them off the harbour wall?

No mate, off the yak in Coverack bay. So predictable - put your bait down for 15mins then wait for the bottom to move! ;)

Malibu 2

I agre ... some of the scenery in Cornwall is top notch ... been there namy times and will return many times again ... looks like a mean Conger you caught .... great pics too . :D