The golden mile

stavey

Not sure I want to be speaking to DEFRA et al any more than I am forced to. I now think its because we put our head above the parapet that we are stuck in the **** situation we are now where we are about to be taxed, restricted and god knows what else in return for absolutely jack ****.

Maybe its time we kept our heads down ? I would be interested to hear why I should support this ?

This perceived reaction from DEFRA is disheartening, especially after named Ministers seemed to be very RSA orientated.

It does look as though the joint discussions were just a way for them to, "test the water" before bringing in licence fees and bag limits.

Unfortuntately, the RSA reps will get the blame and the disjointed world of the sea angler will become even more disjointed, as those that are members of an organisation, show their displeasure by leaving it.

Making a fuss about the "Golden Mile", (which should really be the "Golden 3 miles" to have any real effect), I am not sure is the right thing to do, perhaps it would be better to lobby the Ministers direct and ask why there assurances have not happened .

Before anyone jumps on me, I have emailed my MP and Bradshaw making my feelings known.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "