fishing spots POI ?

Island 991

I just add them as favourites on my satnav but they're not under anything specific though.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

ok ive started to write my own fishing POI starting with fisheries in norfolk and suffolk. mostly day-ticket, but also private club lakes as well. its not complete by any means.

what im looking for is someone who is prepared to let me email it to them so i can find out if it is working!! i dont want to spend hours doing it only to find it only works on my tomtom!

pm me if you have got 5mins to spare to let me know if it works on your satnav?

thanks

I'd love to help, but I like maps and don't have a Satnav.

Not too sure about the other 10,000. <_<

Edited by ayjay

are people really secretive about this kinda stuff?! ive put together a fairly good list of fisheries in suffolk and norfolk just by using info on the net, searching etc. all faily pulic info!! and i dont even live there yet! (im moving to suffolk in a few months!!)

fisheries yes but places you have found all by yourself by realy hard work and miles of walking for one person to tell the wrong person could spell disaster for your swim and the fish that swim there. to have a satnav poi database is inviting the world to untouched landscapes and waters

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk