Flyer through door - Multiplier / Fireline Sale?

101_North

Just got this flyer through my door and they claim to be the cheapest Abu reels in the UK (I've not checked their prices)! Thought I'd post it anyway for those who didn't get the flyer.

Ambassadeur 6501 C3 (left hand) £59.99

Ambassadeur 5501 C3 (left hand) £59.99

Ambassadeur 7001 Big Game (left hand) £89.99

Ambassadeur 6500 C3 IAR £59.99

Ambassadeur 6500 CT Sports Mag (no level wind)£84.99

Ambassadeur 6500 CT Mag Elite (no level wind)£84.99

Ambassadeur 7000 £89.99

Apparently their Fireline is buy 1 get 1 free but if you buy multiplier and fireline you get a free neoprene reel case.

Tempted myself but obviously if anyone can show me a better deal :-)

Their web site is www.fenwickfishing.co.uk

6501 C3 $68.88 so £37.50

7000 C3 $94.99 so £51.61

etc.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Fenwickfishing is Snowlines (edinburgh) and yes they are the cheapest ABU multipliers available in the UK and have been for some time. It has to be said that occasionally they run out of stock on certain items. Cheapest Fireline I know of is at www.summerland.co.uk. £19.95 for 300yds.

I remember that one of the AN contributors not too long ago bought an ABU 5500 from BassPro in the USA and by the time he'd got it to the UK and paid post, pack, VAT and Duty, he saved about £3 over the Snowlines price. Hardly worth the extra effort when you consider that the first reel was lost in transit.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

snowlines is just down the road from my house, i've been getting fireline for all my mates from him for a while at £20.00 a spool, no postage of course....

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif