The worst boillies you have ever bought

JackPike

There's an old saying that goes, "There's no such thing as a bad boilie, just a bad angler."

Actually, there isn't. I just made it up :D

Well there is such a saying now then!! :P

My worst boilies I NEVER bought were here in France!! And at €30 for I think it was 25Kg I think you will guess why????

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

strawberries & icecrem they were the worst ones i have bought

Yes i bought some of them last year, kept on giving them a go but i don't think i ever caught on them. used them up pre baiting at the begining of this season and i reckon they're still where they sank now. :yucky:

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Whoops it looks like I quoted buying 3 kilo of aniseed boillies in fact it was some other ones I bought which I dont rate but I had a 8lb 3oz barbel on one also a 10lb carp made by same company as the UFO

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

As I have just come back into the world of carp fishing in the last couple of years the amount of bollies out there is amazing from when I was first carping in the early 80's I for one get taken in by the hype in the adverts . luckily for me I have found a local bait maker who will make any reasonable requests I am not a field tester or anything like that but like to support small businesses . Anyway for me it was some aniseseed ones which I bought from a well know firm absolutely nothing on them as I made a mistake of buying a three kilo bucket of shelf lifes instead of frozen baits . What are you bait mistakes ?

I bought some boilies a couple of years ago called "the blob" never had a fish on them . The pop ups were glugged and they smelt so bad that I threw up every time I opened the pot !

"Polly" knows how bad they smelt .

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

I've had absolutely no joy with strawberry boilies or strawberry anything for that matter.

Currently using source boilies which the Carp seem to love, along with a method feeder of Marine halibut groundbait and pellet, with hempseed and some of the boilies and a little mainline halibut syrup which always seems to lead to a feeding frenzie whenever i use that combination.

Fish Surrey

I've had absolutely no joy with strawberry boilies or strawberry anything for that matter.

Currently using source boilies which the Carp seem to love, along with a method feeder of Marine halibut groundbait and pellet, with hempseed and some of the boilies and a little mainline halibut syrup which always seems to lead to a feeding frenzie whenever i use that combination.

Nice little bit of gear that, one of the various one's I use, just in a stick mix, rather than the method feeder. :thumbs:

Nice little bit of gear that, one of the various one's I use, just in a stick mix, rather than the method feeder. :thumbs:

When I'm using that particular mix I can't seem to even get the rod set up before it's going off on a run again.

Fish Surrey