Bivvy

Scatman

So has anybody got an opinion on the Pro Logic Spider bivvy?

Would I be better investing my hard earnt cash on another option?

JRC range is worth a look, as not mentioned yet, I like the STI range, having had the STI twin skin 2 man, not used the spider, but it has had some good reviews. A lot of good one's out there and competitive on price, once again alot comes down to personal taste, it's good if you can get to a good tackle supplies that have some set up on display, so you can see them better, or just keep your eyes out on the bank.

JRC range is worth a look, as not mentioned yet, I like the STI range, having had the STI twin skin 2 man, not used the spider, but it has had some good reviews. A lot of good one's out there and competitive on price, once again alot comes down to personal taste, it's good if you can get to a good tackle supplies that have some set up on display, so you can see them better, or just keep your eyes out on the bank.

Agreed, the JRC sti bivvies are good value, I have a 2 man for when my son tags along or its a 2 or 3 nighter, lots of space for one.

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

I would also recommend the STI 2 man, that is what I will be buying. I borrowed the 1 man to use and was very impressed with the ease it went up and the stability of it. You can pick the 2 man up for about £160 on the net with free delivery.

Paul