little brat

Andy_1984

went fishing yesterday caught myself a lovely big roach around 1 and a half a while later this kid comes up and says,

gonna give me a fag for my big cousin

to which i reply "your joking right ?"

he said "she's 4...fith...no 16 years old shes allowed"

so i tell him im not giving fags to wains and to **** off so he shouts his cousin over and he says "what ever her name was" sure your 16 to which she says naw what you telling people im 16 for. so i say he tried to say ye were 16 when he was askin for a fag.

i couldnt believe it, to add more shock the other wee sprog about 10 said so will ye mister gee her a fag. NO!

got stones threw into my fantastic swim where i could see some monster roach splashin about among the weeds, they screw the swim right up :(

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

were they polish brats?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Jan V

therein lies the beauty of being able to fish from our boat. only problems are boats speeding by a tad fast/close and those !@#$#@% jet skiers

Urchins, eh? You gotta love them even if you want to kill them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

dont think your safe in a boat, we were fishing a nab tower years ago when we saw a little boat travelling very slowly towards us for over an hour ,eventually they came within shouting distance asking for a light (for their err cigarettes) after we oblidged they chugged back of into the distance ,it would have been quicker going ashore they were only a mile or so off the isle of wight :o

you can stop anywhere catch a fish and suddenly another boat will arrive and fish within 50ft :( the skippers are the worst ,catch a few fish and suddenly every charter boat will arrive! some "drive" about probably scanning the water for shoals then bugger off somewhere else :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

we used to moor up and fish in an estuary in south devon.

wherever it was we used to get the local dingy sailors using us as a turning point.

they used to get within arms length sometimes.ignorant b@stards.

we soon cured it though.......we used to save all our seaweed in a large bucket,and when one came close enough we used to give it to them as hard as we could full on in the face.

they eventually got to know us......one day a group of them were waiting for us at the slipway, but my mate was a right handy git with his fists, and after the 3rd one went down they remembered us even more!.

happy days! :thumbs:

Guest Jan V
dont think your safe in a boat, we were fishing a nab tower years ago when we saw a little boat travelling very slowly towards us for over an hour ,eventually they came within shouting distance asking for a light (for their err cigarettes) after we oblidged they chugged back of into the distance ,it would have been quicker going ashore they were only a mile or so off the isle of wight :o

you can stop anywhere catch a fish and suddenly another boat will arrive and fish within 50ft :( the skippers are the worst ,catch a few fish and suddenly every charter boat will arrive! some "drive" about probably scanning the water for shoals then bugger off somewhere else :rolleyes:

not too many charter boats on the lakes we fish, Chesters, have yet to have anyone come anywhere near close to our boat. :rolleyes:

when we had our dingy we always used to tie up to any bouy available ,mostly it didnt cause much trouble but its far more fun when the races are going on in cowes week :lol: :lol:

its supposed to be a "fun" event but crews being screamed at by skippers hardly would make it fun for me ,those naughty words directed at us in passing showed just how low these chaps are.

we fished almost every weekend and these big boats turn up for a week and think they own the place

Edited by chesters1

Guest Jan V
we used to moor up and fish in an estuary in south devon.

wherever it was we used to get the local dingy sailors using us as a turning point.

they used to get within arms length sometimes.ignorant b@stards.

we soon cured it though.......we used to save all our seaweed in a large bucket,and when one came close enough we used to give it to them as hard as we could full on in the face.

they eventually got to know us......one day a group of them were waiting for us at the slipway, but my mate was a right handy git with his fists, and after the 3rd one went down they remembered us even more!.

happy days! :thumbs:

friends of ours were fishing from shore with their carp lines w-a-y out in the cove being used. Jet skiers kept going thru even after asked not to (same couple kids). started to use them for casting target practice after putting some rather heavy weights on the line. one solid hit and they were gone. our friends are quite hefty in nature and the kids did show some common sense in making a quick exit.

friends of ours were fishing from shore with their carp lines w-a-y out in the cove being used. Jet skiers kept going thru even after asked not to (same couple kids). started to use them for casting target practice after putting some rather heavy weights on the line. one solid hit and they were gone. our friends are quite hefty in nature and the kids did show some common sense in making a quick exit.

nice one jan :thumbs: result!! :lol: