Bib n brace

Guest tigger

Guest tigger

I'm in the process of looking for a good quality bib n brace and jacket if poss. I want it breathable, waterproof, warm and as hard wearing as poss.

I know there are numerous ones advertised on the net, in shops etc but there's nothing like feedback off the consumer. It would be good to hear if anyone recommends any particular one's or if anyone can tell me what ones to steer clear of.

Look forward to any comments.

I've got the Wychwood Extremis outfit and it does the job for me. When I bought mine (winter before last) it came with a really thick fleece jacket, but they must have thought that was too good a deal and it now comes with a fleece hoody instead:

http://www.poingdestres.co.uk/ProductDetai...s/productID/174

You can still buy the fleece jacket as a separate item , though.

Jan & I both have and like the Fogg Toggs.

They provide all you ask for except warmth and for that, since they are cut large and very light, you simply layer something underneath. Makes it nice for wet warm weather as well as wet cold weather.

This link is to an angler's cut outfit with more arm/shoulder room for casting and playing fish.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Unseasonal question but I went for the Sundridge Minus 10 around 7 years ago and so far have absolutely no complaints.

Only minor quibble(and it is minor) is there is nowhere to stow the detachable hood when not in use. I just use a front pocket but it's a slightly tight squeeze since the hood is lined.

Another vote for Sundridge!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

So are my wax floppy wax hat and wooly jumpers out then?

Only wear em cos ppl leave me alone :wallbash: no gear no idea mentality try wearing crap and looking a mess your fishing is so much quieter just add bits of duct tape and electrical tape in various places on rods reels not so it interferes just enough to make it look rough

Guest tigger

Has anyone got or had the Nash zero tolerance or Nash Windcheeta suits? And are they any good ?

It does seem that the Sundridge minus 10 is a well recommended outfit both on here and by word of mouth of people I've spoken to.

Thank's for all your replys chaps!