Grandsons' First fishing trip

Carried out my promise and took Brandon my grandson fishing on Mumbles Pier, this was his first expedition and did he do well.

Using my 2oz spinner we dropped over the corner of the pier where Brand told us there was a hot spot and first drop tap, tap, tap and up came a small wrasse.

bf04.jpg

Second drop and up came a smelt

bf03.jpg

bf02.jpg

These were followed by four small pout whiting and two more smelt.

Then on the next bite the rod took a big bend and with a bit of help hand lining it up a fine trigger fish was landed.

bf01.jpg

We could not persuade him to hold it so another chap held it while I took a photo.

The next trigger took him around a pile followed by another one landed, a couple more small pout and then another trigger fish was on the pier.

Brandon was made up with his success, but the lads said don't bring him back he catches all the fish. :lol: :lol:

After two hours packed with excitement he was ready to call it a day.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Cracking stuff Ken, glad to see that your Little Sparrow is up ands about again. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

He really enjoyed himself, for a couple of years I have been saying when your a bit older, when he was in hospital I had regretted saying that, so I promised him a trip when he was well.

John he was only there for just under two hours, poor little tacker was knackered with all the excitement. Slept all the way home.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest Jan V

well done, brandon!!! :fish: :fish: :clap2: sounds like our grandson on his first fishing trip with grandma and grandpas. pictures??????????

Edited by Jan V

...pictures??????????
On the first page of posts Jan ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

oops, just waking up after a tough nite for sleeping... yawn....
I was off-line for a couple of days because of a nasty cold and did not even see the 'Weather' topic, so I started my own one. I felt like a real clot. :headhurt: :headhurt: