JV44 and Viney are going for it!

Rusty

Rusty Huey one of the bailiffs said a few have been fishing there and in the meadow guess if food and bait left out they will be around

They didn't bother me with the Robster laying next to the bed hair

You can hire him for an extortionate fee

He did scare the bejesus out of a black lab that appeared by the brolly long before its owner lol

Don't let it put you off mate lets do a sesh on the syndicate bit you can sleep in the car then

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

If the fishing is slow, you can fish for rats. Just tie a Starlite and a chunk of Mars bar to some mono and throw it out into the dark, when it starts moving, see how close you can pull it in before the rat lets go!

• Like 1

No names, no pack drill

Angler A had bought a new net, he fished with Angler B at a rat-infested venue.

Angler A's conversation was boring. When he wasn't bragging about his net he was moaning about the rats.

Angler B put up with it for a bit, then made a suggestion similar to Steve's in #12 above.

"Why not put some bread in your landing net, and when the rats go for it, lift it up, then you can drown the buggers"

Angler A acted upon this advice, but when he lifted the net, he discovered Angler B knew something he didn't.

What was that ?

The speed with which a rat can bite its way out of a landing net :)

• Like 3

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Dave we were going to get some scream masks to wear and wake Rusty by his bite alarm to find us standing by his rods with axes but we concluded that

(1) he would find it seriously unfunny

(2) Danger of Robbie not recognising its U.S. And eating us

(3) Rusty may have already thought of this and played it on us first

He is always distracted by a Pub,Curry or both before he arrives anyway

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: