Any Tips?

henda11

hey lads,

im off down to my local lake tomorrow for a bit of carping, was just wondering if any of you guys had any tips to help increase my chances?, il be using strawberry, tuna, spicy boilies along with fake sweetcorn. i have plenty of groundbait aswelll and i will be usin the feeder method most likely, so do you lads have any tips or tricks you could pass along to me to help increase my chances?

cheers, henda

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

how are you using the fake sweetcorn?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

you may get bothered with other fish using sweetcorn ,this time of the year even perch (2" tiddlers) try and eat it so you may get a lot of false alarms.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

well in the packet of fake sweetcorn, there is 2 of each size, so ill probs throw the bigger ones on, and then a strawberry boilies on the other, then i might leave the missus while i take my waggler over to the other pond to try and catch the other 1s.

she doesnt mind like lol, she is more than capable of landing her own carp, even though shes never caught one before...but shes caught some decent sized bream and she coped well lol, so i no my gears safe with her lol

Edited by henda11

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

Imo try using one rod with a 3oz weight or somthing with pva a bag. For the other try using a method feeder. Don't know where you fish but the 3 lakes i normaly fish at boilies are doing very well. Pineapple, Tiger Nuts, and marine boilies are storming away at the mo. Try giving them a go.

mysig333323dj5.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way but find the fish before setting up is the best advice. Good bait is important but if the fish aren't in your swim then you ain't gonna catch them. Also stick with just one method at least on one rod. Chopping and changing baits every hour or two just disturbs the swim and will more often than not go against you.

Rob.

My tip would be this, on the method do not strike until the fish starts to take line from the spool or you are confident that you have a fish on, Other than that good luck.

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!