Elton might enter into the current photo comp?

Westie

Just got a text from Elton - I think he has some photos that he wants to enter. He seems to be interpreting the title of "Contour" in terms of human 'hillocks' of some sort. Not sure what he's got planned. He's been digging too much bait around the Nacton area of Suffolk... For those of you that don't know of that area, it's apparently (from what our lord and master tells me) a place frequented by people who like to meet up in cars with their dogs. :lol:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

I suspect that when elton says he's going to "walk the dog" it is a bit of a euphemism!

and that his recent quest for knowledge of video techniques may not be as innocent as he makes out :blink:

Edited by nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Too late, Westie. I've checked the rules and the photos need to be new. That illustrious publication, Razzle, beat you to it :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Too late, Westie. I've checked the rules and the photos need to be new. That illustrious publication, Razzle, beat you to it :D

Totally OT, but it reminds me of the time when my old man purchased some 'soft' reading material for the plane when he was disappearing off on holiday. FHM, something of that ilk. He didn't half get into trouble at Male airport in the Maldives. They frown on that kind of thing.

So Elton - when are you going to whip out your Little Brownie and surprise us all? :)

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

So Elton - when are you going to whip out your Little Brownie and surprise us all?

I'm just hoping he keeps the thing under cover !! :yucky::yucky::yucky::yucky:

The Older I get .. The better I was.