rubber band stop

basshead07

hi all ive recently bought a float rig and it came with a rubber band stop now i need to no how to tie it? it has no intsructions on that part :( Help!

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

hi all ive recently bought a float rig and it came with a rubber band stop now i need to no how to tie it? it has no intsructions on that part :( Help!

A couple of grany knots on top of one another and trim the tabs will do it and its adjustable !!

you can also tie a stop knot with Aourse Anglers powergum useing a needle/nail knot

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I have tried to post a link for you mate but I am having trouble

sorry! :schmoll:

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

The best stop is a small section of silicon tube, simply pass main line through a piece 3/16" long twice and pull, this will slide up and down the line and is easy to cast.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I Give up sorry mate no pictures:giveup: :wallbash:

stopknot_1_.html

Edited by five bellies

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I can show you the elastic band knot in a millisecond ....

BUT .... try and put it into words and it becomes a monster!

I tried a studio photo, but that confuses things more.

Hard to believe I had to describe a 'Grinner to my Granny' (on A4) as part of a PAA Instructors test. It took 8 pages!!!!!!!!

I'll have a go at the photo description again; it's so bruddy easy!

Back in a mo'!

Ada :schmoll:

can i pass the main line through a bead a couple of times?

Not ideal but you can yes.

انا آكل كل الفطائر