Portuguese Man of War lands on Jersey shores

Prowler

:blink: Look what I found

They found one in Guernsey yesterday, I didnt really think much of it I'd just got out of the water after landing the yak and going for a snorkel when i found one the shoreline although missing the tentacles (insert your own joke here) you can plainly see it is a man o war, needless to say i didnt get back in the water lol.

Tried reporting it to the local Ag and fish over here but it was just an answer phone, blah blah saturday blah wont be open till tuesday blah.

Anyways its now sitting in the fridge in my missus finest tuperware, lucky i got her insured :rolleyes:

post-6300-1188058933_thumb.jpg

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

[

Anyways its now sitting in the fridge in my missus finest tuperware, lucky i got her insured :rolleyes:

Let us know what it tastes like when she's cooked it for you :yucky:

Bb

HAhahaaAha very funny, dont give her ideas :headhurt:

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Let us know what it tastes like when she's cooked it for you :yucky:

Bb

HAhahaaAha very funny, dont give her ideas :headhurt:

Lucky she got you insured :lol:

Weyhey sausages for tea again..............

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Ive just come back from Cornwall - the local news were full of reports of two Portuguese man (men ?) of war being found at St Ives ( Porthmeor beach ) one dead but one very much alive and swimming (or do they just float) now in Newquay aquarium. Apparently plenty more on the way ! Beware !

Ive just come back from Cornwall - the local news were full of reports of two Portuguese man (men ?) of war being found at St Ives ( Porthmeor beach ) one dead but one very much alive and swimming (or do they just float) now in Newquay aquarium. Apparently plenty more on the way ! Beware !

Hi prowler long time.

not been down to halcot place lately then, full of the blighters...

Hi prowler long time.

not been down to halcot place lately then, full of the blighters...

oops :whistling: i was waiting for someone to say that somerset .

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

oops :whistling: i was waiting for someone to say that somerset .

Hahaha well I didnt want to go that far, well not this early in the football season. :unsure:

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

:blink: Look what I found

They found one in Guernsey yesterday, I didnt really think much of it I'd just got out of the water after landing the yak and going for a snorkel when i found one the shoreline although missing the tentacles (insert your own joke here) you can plainly see it is a man o war, needless to say i didnt get back in the water lol.

Tried reporting it to the local Ag and fish over here but it was just an answer phone, blah blah saturday blah wont be open till tuesday blah.

If theres a Knot one end of that , Take it out of your fridge and chuck the Tupperware mate :yucky::yucky:

Seen a few of them floating down the thames ;):P:D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!