nathan, me, whoever .

johnny5

although i,m not the most the prolific poster (more of an observer) having read most of your posts from the outset you seem to be bleeding this site for information to set up your own site

with just the same info as is available on here only secondhand. you seem to just trawl the net looking for snippets of info to get people interested then use them for your own means . fairplay god loves a tryer but i was under the impression this is a Q&A forum with the odd bit of banter from the regulars . your posts are annoying (ask chesters he,s on to ya ) so unless you have anything (which i doubt is interesting )to tell us please do it on your own site!!!! then we dont have to read it sorry to be negative but there are good posts then theres YOU

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny5. Yes, you are right, but I don't think that you are being fair. Nathan is having a rough enough time with Man U so be gentle with him! Nathan is what all young anglers should be, enthusiastic. If you don't like what he writes then don't read it! In the meantime Nathan, ride on!! May your site grow in content, and you grow in wisdom!!

There is some wisdom in what Johnny5 has written, but keep at it, you're on the right track!

[ 22. March 2004, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

thanks pete but doing it and talking about it are two different things, experience and time on the water are the most important then putting those learnings into practice when i started angling they were the way forward and you never took your eyes off the teacher watching what he was doing how he did things etc: and low and behold one fish and now i,m a fisherman thoughts that how we all learne

Johnny, agreed, we learn our craft by doing it; but we can't all fish 24 hours a day! Some of us can't even fish everyday. So this is where the internet comes in, people can hit it when they are not on the bank.

Nathan has a lot to learn, and many of us are happy to help him. He is learning about fishing, he is learning about communication, he is becoming computer literate. He's even learning to cope with failure, poor old Man U! Who knows, one day he might start writing for Angling Times! He might become another Dave Phillips or another Bernard Venables. I think it is a joy to have someone like Nathan around, he's a breath of fresh air, he's like blotting paper when it comes to information!

[ 22. March 2004, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

hope your right pete blotting paper or not have you read his previous posts this is Q&A lets keep it that and way and keep the poachers(information robbers away from this site) and more as whats happpenin where we live now stop it you will pay

I think Nathan can do whatever he likes. He doesn't offend me in any way and I like his endless enthusiasm.

Who are you anyway? Mr.Johnny 5 posts! Have you got anything constructive to add or do you simply seek to bully Nathan off this website? By the way, do you speak for Chesters?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Johnny how long have you been affiliated with this site? Nearly a year? Just hold your paranoid scizofrenia for 2 secs. Even if he is bleeding this site....do you think it will be as half as good as this?

I think you are jealous because youve only posted 20+ and your boring.

Go fish with a bent pin and matchstick float.

BooHoo.

Johnny 5. Nathan has a liking for fishing , a sense of humour and is tenacious ,good qualities for anyone in my eyes.As for his gleaning of information he does ask permission to use pictures ,names etc and after all isnt that we all do on here glean information, as well as have the crack that is what its all about .

when you think you know everything think again....