The Mull Of Galloway "this is the life"

Bigk

Tack4 & Ian cheers for the nod i'll try and let you's know when the next time i'm over and we'll talk over a pint and gan oot for a chuck,Ian i'm not into Yaks but if you have time away from your busy schedule i'll talk the ass off you.Cheers Bigk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian,

Is Mally still grafting on the crew??? It's a pity he's not into shore fishing he's a funny bloke just the type of guy i would love to hang out the back off only joking LOL but seriously he's from wor neck of the woods and we had a good laugh despite the lack of Tope.I'd love to have a chuck with him,and the crack in the bar after, need i say more....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi littletack4,

Did you go fishing much during "lads week" did snatcher take you out for some big pollack or was the idea of £1000 behind the bar a better alternative.What size is your biggest pollack then.??

Hello Bigk, welcome to the lunatic asylum known as AnglersNet :)

Posting pics - Go here and follow the instructions If you can keep the size down to 700 pixels or less, that will stop the image overflowing the screen. Also make sure there are no gaps in the name of the file, the software cannot handle tricky things like gaps.... JPG is probably the best format to use, definitely not GIF!

Hope I've helped :)

[ 26. June 2005, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: John S ]

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Alreet Dave,

I'm gonna have to give tis one a miss i've got other plans which i cannot get out of but i hope to be game on for it next time.Can you let Nicky know cheers.You know how to get to the site don't you.

BigK giz a PM in a day or two :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy