Deal Pier Cleared

Leon Roskilly

@winter@:

Mikec Im pretty sure there will be a forum somewhere where all the commercial guys can sit and slag off anglers and thier practices. A place where you can tell each other how hard done by you are and how the european beurocrats have ruined your way of making a living, If there isnt then perhaps you could spend some time (preferably a lot of time )setting one up.

Winter - how about not ever again suggesting anyone leave the forum because of their occupation or because of reasonably worded opinions that you don't happen to agree with.

And Scotty T - I'd say it was a bad call rather than a good one.

[ 14. December 2004, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest jay_con

I make no apologies for my inability to reasonably word my opinions. Unfortunately I dont have the comprehensive ability with language of yourself and Leon, so cant convey my displeasure at his statements in the way others would. I apologise for suggesting mike c should leave the forum. In my unreasonably worded opinion though I think he is full of ****.

Hi Mikec,

This is a conditional welcome to Anglers Net.

I know a few commercial fishermen; potters for whelks, crabs and lobsters and a couple of scallop divers. Their fishing techniques are not harmful to the environment and with limits on the amount taken it is a sustainable fishing method.

Best wishes,

Socksy