winter warmers

abu7001

kentangler:

There is an army surplus web site with all this gear. Can't remember the address, do a search on google.

Silvermans is the place for ex army gear......

I swear by my Norwegian top, had it for years...

Silvermans

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

there are better army surplus sites than silvermans,and cheaper,http://www.transworldsurplus.co.uk/index.htm this is just one,ive also tried "ARCO" and i cant find any thermal long johns or the like,so lads anymore suggestions?????

Hiya, Re Arco, they might not be in the catalogue, I went into my local shop,mine is in Linlithgow (not far from the bridge) and got them over the counter....there must be one near you..... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Guest jay_con

Just bought some LJ's today. I wore them tonight and they are definately warm (hot infact). trouble is I look like Henry the 8th in them. They are very thin which means I can still move about in comfort.

They are made by a company called Peter Storm. A little expensive at 20 pound but worth every penny. I got them from Millets in middlesbrough.