Skate Video :)

Fastd

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob - if no one else has stepped up and offered to burn it for you by Tuesday, email me a reminder with either your snail mail addy or a link to this thread (my memory is horrible) and I'll fire one off to you.

Easier & quicker if someone local does it so lets give them Monday to find this thread since lots of folks aren't on during the weekend.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Cheers Newt I will let you know (Are you up very early or just having a very late night)if any one more local volunteers.

It doesn't need to be on DVD, a video would be just as acceptable.

I have been trying to get my fellow Stronsay Sea Sport Club members to join AN and I know one of them has been lurking because he mentioned he would like to see this video as well (Hello Mike).

Bob

Bob on Stronsay:

Cheers Newt I will let you know (Are you up very early or just having a very late night)

Up early through no fault of my own. Up early and at work, in fact.

We have to staff the data center/server farm if there is over a minimal amount of production on the weekends. This weekend there is. Usually the 'paid by the hour' guys take the shift to make some extra money but we are down a man and the new guy isn't up to working solo just now so I got stuck with it.

0700 start time and I will only be up at that hour for fishing if I have any choice in the matter. Even for fishing I'm more inclined to opt for afternoon -> evening sessions unless it happens to be a fish-in I want to attend that is being run by 'day people' who like the early morning stuff.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Ian I don't mind what format its on as long as I can play it.

I have a DVD player and a Playstation 2. If it's on CD will it work on either of them or will I need to show it on the PC? I have to admit I would rather use it on the TV so a video or DVD would be best I think!

Many thanks

Bob

Bob,

I'm having a few problems.

I tried to make a movie disc (on a CD) with Nero but it failed, it did not like the .wmv format.

I tried making a movie disk (on a DVD) same thing.

I'm a bit lost, all I can offer is a copy of the original .wmv file which I suspect will only play on computers.

Perhaps others here who know what they're doing could help.

Bob,

I've cracked it. After a bit of research I've managed to convert the original file into one that will play on DVD players. I burned it onto a DVD and played it successfully in my DVD player.

I will try and get it in the post to you tomorrow.