saltwater flyfishing volunteers wanted

Kieran Hanrahan

Hi

Need some people who regularly fly fish in salt water to test out some new flies. They are from Kenya and are just superb quality. They come in amazing patterns such as shrimps, worms, crabs and standard flies and have built-in weed guards.

I reckon they could do superbly well for bass and maybe sea-trout. Provided you will give me decent feedback I will provide one or two to the first few applicants free of charge to anyone in the UK or Ireland.

You need to be able to prove you do fly fish as I have a very limited supply and can not afford to buy new ones until I get some feedback!!!

Thanks

Kieran Hanrahan

Catch this release... www.sea-angling-ireland.org

Kieran Hanrahan:

Hi

Need some people who regularly fly fish in salt water to test out some new flies.  They are from Kenya and are just superb quality.  They come in amazing patterns such as shrimps, worms, crabs and standard flies and have built-in weed guards.

I reckon they could do superbly well for bass and maybe sea-trout.  Provided you will give me decent feedback I will provide one or two to the first few applicants free of charge to anyone in the UK or Ireland.

You need to be able to prove you do fly fish as I have a very limited supply and can not afford to buy new ones until I get some feedback!!!

Thanks

Kieran,

I'll be in Mayo next week perhaps we could give them a try at one of your secret marks?

Colin :mad:

Do not swff around home (Isle of Wight) but I am off to Cornwall next month and intend to a bit down there, if you are willing to wait until I get back from there I would love to give them a go.

Will be using deceivers and clousers to start with.

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Kieran Hanrahan:

Kieran,

can you keep me up to date on this topic please?

I have a Hardy fly rod but it needs re-ringing so it will not be this season.

I will be interested in buying some fly's next year or later this year if they work

Cheers

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you're still reading this....

Dave Barham, Editor of Total Sea Fishing, is off to Puerto Rico early next week. Drop him a line at davebarham@dhpub.co.uk and he will not only test them, but review them in the magazine.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton:

Hope you're still reading this....

Dave Barham, Editor of Total Sea Fishing, is off to Puerto Rico early next week. Drop him a line at davebarham@dhpub.co.uk and he will not only test them, but review them in the magazine.

Tight lines,

Elton

Wonder if he would test and report on my disgorgers :)

Where did Rosie go by the way :confused:

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/