What to wear

Wolfie10

:headhurt: Its winter,

I was wondering what i should wear when fishing in winter?

I am in east anglia near bedford and is there a 365 days a year club siter near there.

Also if i started a chub club on here would any one be intrested?

Do reply, wolfie10

!You Were Wild Once Dont Let Them Tame You!

not sure what you mean by "club siter " i know its a typo but of what lol. As for clothing its down to prefence i prefer wearing multiple layers of clothes as opposed to say one big jacket or suit as i can add and remove on how i feel. Depending which side of bedford theres acres of chub waters around your area (i use to fish them before i moved).

everytime i catch a fish i'm lucky when i blank i'm a hopeless angler.

Unless you're going to invest in a proper thermal suit, make sure you wear lots of thin, mixed layers....wool, nylon, cotton etc. with a good wind/waterproof jacket over the top and keep the stove going all the time. You never know when you might just need a hot cuppa, which can make a right horrible day very tolerable.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

not sure what you mean by "club siter " i know its a typo but of what lol. As for clothing its down to prefence i prefer wearing multiple layers of clothes as opposed to say one big jacket or suit as i can add and remove on how i feel. Depending which side of bedford theres acres of chub waters around your area (i use to fish them before i moved).
forget the rand thanku please go to ADVICE NEEDED and help me,Wolfie10
Unless you're going to invest in a proper thermal suit, make sure you wear lots of thin, mixed layers....wool, nylon, cotton etc. with a good wind/waterproof jacket over the top and keep the stove going all the time. You never know when you might just need a hot cuppa, which can make a right horrible day very tolerable.
Thanks 4 the info Please go to ADVICE NEEDED and help me,Wolfie10

Good advice - go for layers. IMO you can't beat good thermal underwear (good ole Damart) and thororughly warm socks. Keeping your head warm should also be a priority - and I laso find keeping my neck and throat warm with a muffler makes a big difference.

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

forget the rand thanku please go to ADVICE NEEDED and help me,Wolfie10Thanks 4 the info Please go to ADVICE NEEDED and help me,Wolfie10

All the advice you need...but dont forget the Beaver Hat :D

I tried a beaver skin cap one time. That dang wide paddle tail kept flopping in my face and made it tough to see what I was doing. OTOH, I had left the head on and those long front teeth they use for cutting down trees do a nice job of opening a tin when needed.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I tried a beaver skin cap one time. That dang wide paddle tail kept flopping in my face and made it tough to see what I was doing. OTOH, I had left the head on and those long front teeth they use for cutting down trees do a nice job of opening a tin when needed.

Truth is Newt I thought of you when I posted that :P

Truth is Newt I thought of you when I posted that :P

now now lets not be nasty :lol:

I dont think i will ever try beaver hat!

Mainly cose i aint to keen on real fur,

aka wolfie10/animal lover.

But i dont find killing fish