Lathams Fishing Tackle

Elton

Lathams Fishing

I noticed that these forums give a lot of traffic to Lathams fishing tackle. Nothing wrong with that - that's what they're about; recommending quality outlets to fellow anglers when needed.

However, it wasn't until today that I noticed that Lathams offer a webmaster affiliate scheme i.e. I could get rewarded for any purchase.

As this is the only real way that I make a living these days, I signed up immediately!

If you intend to buy from Lathams, please click here to do so.

If anyone has posted a link to the Lathams site lately and is happy for me to amend it to include my tracking code, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Lathams Fishing Tackle?

Is that the one just over the bridge at potter Higham?

If so I have never heard of em :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

LOL Next time you go in there, take a printout of the link and tell 'em you used to go to some bitter rival :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

LOL Next time you go in there, take a printout of the link and tell 'em you used to go to some bitter rival :D

Do you think we should get a discount????...I live about 5ml from them and when they had there club card job it did'nt last long...great shop for all types of fishing....not alot for wreck fishing...but coarse it's a winter wonderland

Interesting to find out if you can swing a discount in person?

I got my sea rods from there for a fair price. You do have to look out for the quality some times though and if you don't mind seconds (i don't) then thats the place to go.

They've been one of the best kept secrits (sorry sp. I'm having a moment) in Norfolk for ages.

squibs :thumbs:

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?

Cheers for that, squibs.

I'm trying to be quite 'picky' with whom I associate this site with, as it's something I want to develop next year. The reason I investigated Lathams was because I'd already seen a few mentions like yours.

You're welcome Elton. Holla if you require any more opinions. According to Mrs squibs I've got more than my far share to offer.

:slap:

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?

• 1 year later...

Just bumping this to the top, in case anyone's Christmas shopping ;)