Finder Batteries

SeaDooDavid

If any of you regular (kayakers!) guys need a battery replacement then let me know before buying one as we (my work) are getting rid of UPS systems and they are crammed with the things! I have several at the moment and will grab as many as I can! Am happy to send on to you if you pay the postage, thats all! ( will get em weighed at the P.O.)

I have 7ah, 3ah and 2.8 ah I think, may be slightly different but will check upon request.

All the best

SDD~~~ :sun:

Edited by SeaDooDavid

If any of you regular guys need a battery replacement then let me know before buying one as we (my work) are getting rid of UPS systems and they are crammed with the things! I have several at the moment and will grab as many as I can! Am happy to send on to you if you pay the postage, thats all! ( will get em weighed at the P.O.)

I have 7ah, 3ah and 2.8 ah I think, may be slightly different but will check upon request.

All the best

SDD~~~ :sun:

ahhh me hearty i's being in need of a 7ah for me pirate ship ahhh

Yes please ahhh

ahhhh

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

ahhh me hearty i's being in need of a 7ah for me pirate ship ahhh

Yes please ahhh

ahhhh

Hi Bud, got one sat here you can have! Will get it on its way as soon as I get an address (pm me it or pm me a mobile etc and I will get it off asap bud) Batttteeeerrrrryyyyy ahhhoooooy!

Puttin it on charge right now!

Dave

Hi Bud, got one sat here you can have! Will get it on its way as soon as I get an address (pm me it or pm me a mobile etc and I will get it off asap bud) Batttteeeerrrrryyyyy ahhhoooooy!

Puttin it on charge right now!

Dave

Don't know if anyone else on here agrees, but I have switched to a 2.8ah now as it gives me at least a FULL days use with the finder and sometimes twice that! but a LOT lighter obviously! You are welcome to one of them instead Mark, unless you have a colour finder then I am not sure how long the 2.8ah would last? The choice is yours pal! :thumbs:

I also have a 12ah (like a brick!) and a 24ah (like a mini car battery!) but you may need one of them broads boats to carry them! ha ha!

Dave ~~~~ :sun:

post-6361-1196515746_thumb.jpg

Don't know if anyone else on here agrees, but I have switched to a 2.8ah now as it gives me at least a FULL days use with the finder and sometimes twice that! but a LOT lighter obviously! You are welcome to one of them instead Mark, unless you have a colour finder then I am not sure how long the 2.8ah would last? The choice is yours pal! :thumbs:

I also have a 12ah (like a brick!) and a 24ah (like a mini car battery!) but you may need one of them broads boats to carry them! ha ha!

Dave ~~~~ :sun:

Probably find the 12ah to be best in all honesty - I have colour finder with chartplotter and GPS and it drains my current battery in no time at all. Richi has gone for 12ah (possibly Starvin too?). PM coming your way.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Probably find the 12ah to be best in all honesty - I have colour finder with chartplotter and GPS and it drains my current battery in no time at all. Richi has gone for 12ah (possibly Starvin too?). PM coming your way.

You're right there Mark,we've both gone for the brick :D

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Got the PM Mark, packing the 12ah up now and my kind misses will drop it in the post tomorrow mate :thumbs:

p.s. keep them pics coming, cheers me up when I can't get out due to weather :clap:

All the best

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

Got the PM Mark, packing the 12ah up now and my kind misses will drop it in the post tomorrow mate :thumbs:

p.s. keep them pics coming, cheers me up when I can't get out due to weather :clap:

All the best

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

bet your missus will be glad it wasn't the 24ah :showoff::help::wallbash:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph