an aussie joke

captain cojones

Could only happen in Aussie!!! A Queenslander is drinking in a West Australian Pub when he gets a call on hismobile phone and as he listens to the call he starts grinning from ear to ear.

Once he disconnects he shouts to the barman that he wants to buy everyone in thebar a drink. The barman starts serving the drinks and the people start to crowdaround keen to know what they are celebrating. Well" he announces, "My wife's just

produced a typical Queensland baby boy weighing 25 pounds". Nobody can believethat any baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Queenslander just shrugs. "That'sabout average in Queensland. Like I said, my boy is a typical Queensland boy."

Congratulations showered him from all around and many exclamations of "STREWTH"were heard. One woman even fainted due to sympathy pains. Two weeks later the Queenslander returns to the bar. The bartender says "You're the

father of that typical Queensland baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth aren't you? Everybody's been having bets about how big he'd be in 2 weeks; we were going tocall you. So - how much does he weigh now?" The proud father answers: "17

pounds". The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened? He weighed 25pounds the day he was born!" The Queensland father takes a l-o-n-g s-l-o-w swigfrom his XXXX Gold, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans onto the bar and

proudly says **********

"Had him circumcised"!! :lol: