Fishing Should be Banned

Leon Roskilly

Well, I read it and can only assume that this "journalist" recommends we ban fishing (and shooting) because something needed "banning". Something noisy that is.

All it sounded like to me, was that the bloke was complaining about the sound of shotguns going off. There was no arguement as to why hunting and coarsing should have stayed a legal sport and hunting and fishing should have been banned instead.

It would appear very much to me, that the man was suffering from a hangover. Following too much christmas spirit and having to hear the guns making their racket on boxing day simply made it worse for him. Hence the reason it would have been better to ban shooting, and fishing?

Just a selfishly motivated way of firing up the "Anti's" all over again with little or no sensible / reasonable motive.

Andy

To find eternal happiness, live life like a dog!

Well, I read it and can only assume that this "journalist" recommends we ban fishing (and shooting) because something needed "banning". Something noisy that is.

All it sounded like to me, was that the bloke was complaining about the sound of shotguns going off. There was no arguement as to why hunting and coarsing should have stayed a legal sport and hunting and fishing should have been banned instead.

It would appear very much to me, that the man was suffering from a hangover. Following too much christmas spirit and having to hear the guns making their racket on boxing day simply made it worse for him. Hence the reason it would have been better to ban shooting, and fishing?

Just a selfishly motivated way of firing up the "Anti's" all over again with little or no sensible / reasonable motive.

Andy

It was very clear why fishing should be banned - because of slmon farming! And we all know that the principle reason for salmon farming is to stock rivers for fishing :huh:

What a very very badly researched and constructed article.

Typical holiday filler material.

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Hi All

Man as top preditor has by nature an inbreed instinct to hunt and catch things, they should never have banned fox hunting let alone anything else.

Trouble is the television, to many nature programmes/properganda makes people into goody two shoes/GREENS sad people that live non-descripe lives, who veiw their meat that comes from the freezer as differant from real flesh that hunters and anglers catch and eat.

I wonder whow these people would get on if they had to catch and gut out their own food probably pay me to do it

steve

Do people actually support the Gardian by buying it or do they merely read it online?

Buying it would, after all, be lining someone else's pockets!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

...and typical Guardian leftist tree hugging rubbish.

I am a Guardian reader and proud of it they do not have a monopoly on ill thought out articles such as this the Times came up with some similar rubbish a few months back I think there is a thread about it somewhere.

Also Wheatcroft is a well known conservative writer and major contributor to the Spectator and the Daily Mail, those well known leftist rags.

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.