Safety Flag

maidstonemike

Great idea, but those morons may look at it as a marker buoy to ski round :angry:

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I have used them a few times now for deck hatches, cam cleats etc and everytime they been fantastic if its during the day ive had mail to say its been posted withing 30mins of my paypal payment and its arrived next day each time, if I order a few items I wait for the invoice so they combine postage but really impressed with them with all my purchases. Hatches were really good for money too I was worried they might not be that good so ordered on on its own first but just had a second now.

Good looking line up of stock on that site Richi, have you used them before ? There's a couple of bit's and pieces on there I could do with. I might give thema try.

Neil

Yes I've used them Neil(bought my Crazy Creek seat there and got a good deal) and I've found them really good.They are even stocking Well-Nuts now.The guy that runs it is going all out to be no.1 accessory dealer in the U.K. ;)

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph