another dog attack

captain cojones

Nope. A dog is a member of a species that has been domesticated for yonks and quite different from a wild animal someone has managed to 'tame'.

Granted, they can revert to a feral state but so can people if placed in the proper situation.

Sure explains a lot living with you :rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are still waiting for our first Shark attack :)

They've swum past Kent and gone to Elton country

see: http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/cont...3A03%3A54%3A010

(This time it's a porpoise that got chomped, following a seal a couple of weeks ago. - Actually there are a number of sharks that can and do attack marine mammals in UK waters, I doubt very much that if a shark was involved, it was a great white)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Sure explains a lot living with you :rolleyes:

Wow, I thought that I was going to be safe from sharks and things in the US :unsure:

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.