another dog attack

captain cojones

Ever day???? ;):P

Rabbit to serve :lol:

My poor spelling is legendery (sp?)

wee alawises now wot you aree sain. :P:D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wee alawises now wot you aree sain. :P:D

Im glad someone does :D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

What about this...

You wouldnt want that one having a miss Hap on the living room Rug ,

Youd need a JCB to clear up :schmoll:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

"DOG BITES MAN"

Not exactly grounbreaking news - the law of averages says that it will happen now and then, unfortunately.

That's just it Elton. It does happen from time to time, but rarely enough to make the news when it does. I think that there are almost as many shark attacks here in Oz as there are serious dog attacks and far more people come into contact with dogs each day than with sharks! So on a pro-rata basis there are probably more shark attacks.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Chevin

Well there is another one here http://www.kentonline.co.uk/news/default.a...rticle_id=38160

we are still waiting for our first Shark attack :)

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Chevin

Well there is another one here http://www.kentonline.co.uk/news/default.a...rticle_id=38160

we are still waiting for our first Shark attack :)

Tony

That will really make the news then. :lol: I guess that there will be a call for all sharks to be exterminated when it happens! It almost amounts to that here when a shark attacks someone! Mind you, the Oz press is always looking for shark attacks to report. If someone catches a shark, gets it into his boat and it bites him, that will often be reported as a shark attack! :lol:

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Nope. A dog is a member of a species that has been domesticated for yonks and quite different from a wild animal someone has managed to 'tame'.Granted, they can revert to a feral state but so can people if placed in the proper situation.
Absolutly right.
Thanks Colin, I'll make a note of that shall I?"John S, you're a half wit!"Well, I reckon people who make sweeping statements like that are complete pillocks.... :)
So do I :thumbs:

As usual many reach straight for the holster and start firing bullets when they don't know their Arse from their Elbo. The old lynch mob thing comes to mind !!!

Edited by tigger